Students currently enrolled in a medical college/university in their clinical year of students who had accomplished the prerequisite core clerkships in their home institution
All applicants should firstly be submitted the on-line pre-screening application. Visit below link, fill out all the blanks and click ‘submit'. When your application submission is confirmed by the program manager, you will be automatically noticed by e-mail.
Web link : http://medicine.korea.ac.kr/web/eng/exchange_ap
- Certificate of Enrollment
- Official Academic Transcript
- Letter of Good Standing
Request a letter of support from your medical school Dean's office indicating the month and year of your anticipated graduation, your good academic standing, that you are approved to participate in an elective at KUCM, and that you will have completed satisfactorily the core clinical clerkship requirements of the home school - your Dean's letter should specify core clinical requirements. Letters should be original and printed on your school letterhead. KUCM does not accept photocopies. Letter of, AND school seal or distinctive colored stamp must appear on this letter.
- Prerequisite Core Clerkships Official transcript or letter from the Dean of students verifying each core
clerkship and total weeks/hours completed in each:
Medicine, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, Psychiatry, Surgery, Family Medicine
- Proof of Health Insurance
that is valid during elective period
- Proof of Personal Liability Assurance You may approach MPS(Medical Protection Society) at below link and join the membership for free.
http://www.medicalprotection.org/world You can request assistance with any action, proceeding, claim or demand arising from your clinical practice.
- Copy of Immunization Compliance/Vaccination
- Copy of Passport
- 1Submit on-line pre-screening application at : http://medicine.korea.ac.kr/web/eng/exchange_ap
- 2Pay the Non-refundable application fee.
- 3Submit all the required documents by on-line once you＇ve been notified of tentative approval of an elective.
- 4Pay the Non-refundable registration fee once you have received Letter of Acceptance and Pre-departure Information Pack by e-mail.
- 5Booking your flight and accommodation.
- 6Come to KUCM and enjoy your electives.