All applicants must pay a NON-REFUNDABLE application fee after you submit
the on-line pre-screening application via our website.
Once an applicant accepted the posting and received the Letter of Acceptance by e-mail, the applicant must pay
a NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee for administrative processing costs.
- Application Fee : KRW 60,000
- Registration Fee : KRW 60,000 per week
- Bank Account No.: 576-810021-07505
- Bank Name : Hana Bank
- SWIFT Code : KOEXKRSE
- Name of Receiving Account Holder : Korea University
- Applicants from partner university will be waived for application fee(See the list of International Affiliates).
- Payment can be made only via international banking remittance in Korean Won(KRW).
- For changes in posting date, applicants will be charged a NON-REFUNDABLE administrative fee of KRW 33,000 (about USD 30) for each change request even if the department is unable to accommodate the change of dates.
- If applicant wish to cancel your posting, please kindly contact to the program manager. No refund will be given for any fees which has been paid before at time of cancellation.