기초교실 - 교수진 소개
최상현 / Sang-Hyun Choi
- 1988 고려대학교 의학과 / 의학사
- 1990 고려대학교 의학과 / 의학석사
- 1993 고려대학교 의학과 / 의학박사
- 교육 및 경력사항
- 1996 ~ 현재 고려대학교 의과대학 교수
- 1988 ~ 현재 대한약리학회
- ● High fat diet altered the mechanism of energy homeostasis induced by nicotine and withdrawal in C57BL/6 mice. Mol Cells 30:219-26, 2010, Hur YN, Hong GH, Choi SH, Shin KH, Chun BG
● Lamotrigine prevents MK801-induced alterations in early growth response factor-1 mRNA levels and immunoreactivity in the rat brain. Eur J Pharmacol 589:58-65, 2008, Park SH, Seo YH, Moon BH, Choi SH, Kang S, Lee KJ, Choi SH, Lee MS, Chun BG, Shin KH.
● Zaprinast inhibits hydrogen peroxide-induced lysosomal destabilization and cell death in astrocytes. Eur J Pharmacol 571(2-3):106-15, 2007, Choi JH, Kim DH, Yun IJ, Chang JH, Chun BG, Choi SH.
● Identification and characterization of novel activity-dependent transcription factors in rat cortical neurons. J Neurochem 100:269-78, 2007, Sun W, Choi SH, Park SK, Kim SJ, Noh MR, Kim EH, Kim HJ, Kim H.
● Effect of CYP3A5*3 genotype on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of alprazolam in healthy subjects. Clin Pharmacol Ther 79:590-9, 2006, Park JY, Kim KA, Park PW, Lee OJ, Kang DK, Shon JH, Liu KH, Shin JG.
● Identification of process-localized mRNAs from cultured rodent hippocampal neurons. J Neurosci 26:13390-9, 2006, Poon MM, Choi SH, Jamieson CA, Geschwind DH, Martin KC.
● Effects of repeated tianeptine treatment on CRF mRNA expression in non-stressed and chronic mild stress-exposed rats. Neuropharmacology 50:824-33, 2006, Kim SJ, Park SH, Choi SH, Moon BH, Lee KJ, Kang SW, Lee MS, Choi SH, Chun BG, Shin KH.
● Gene expression profiling in frataxin deficient mice: microarray evidence for significant expression changes without detectable neurodegeneration. Neurobiol Dis 22:302-11, 2006, Coppola G, Choi SH, Santos MM, Miranda CJ, Tentler D, Wexler EM, Pandolfo M, Geschwind DH.
● Chronic mild stress decreases survival, but not proliferation, of new-born cells in adult rat hippocampus. Exp Mol Med 38:44-54, 2006, Lee KJ, Kim SJ, Kim SW, Choi SH, Shin YC, Park SH, Moon BH, Cho E, Lee MS, Choi SH, Chun BG, Shin KH.
● Identification of novel electroconvulsive shock-induced and activity-dependent genes in the rat brain. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 327:848-56, 2005, Sun W, Park KW, Choe J, Rhyu IJ, Kim IH, Park SK, Choi B, Choi SH, Park SH, Kim H.
● Arginine deiminase enhances dexamethasone-induced cytotoxicity in human T-lymphoblastic leukemia CCRF-CEM cells. Int J Cancer 112:502-8, 2004, Noh EJ, Kang SW, Shin YJ, Choi SH, Kim CG, Park IS, Wheatley DN, Min BH.
● Protective effects of rilmenidine and AGN 192403 on oxidative cytotoxicity and mitochondrial inhibitor-induced cytotoxicity in astrocytes. Free Radic Biol Med 33:1321-33, 2002, Choi DH, Kim DH, Park YG, Chun BG, Choi SH.
● Imidazoline drugs stabilize lysosomes and inhibit oxidative cytotoxicity in astrocytes. Free Radic Biol Med 32:394-405, 2002, Choi SH, Choi DH, Lee JJ, Park MS, Chun BG.
● Zaprinast, an inhibitor of cGMP-selective phosphodiesterases, enhances the secretion of TNF-alpha and IL-1beta and the expression of iNOS and MHC class II molecules in rat microglial cells. J Neurosci Res 67:411-21, 2002, Choi SH, Choi DH, Song KS, Shin KH, Chun BG.
● Cytoprotective effect of arginine deiminase on taxol-induced apoptosis in DU145 human prostate cancer cells. Mol Cells 10:331-7, 2000, Kang SW, Kang H, Park IS, Choi SH, Shin KH, Chun YS, Chun BG, Min BH.
● Antisense oligonucleotide of clusterin mRNA induces apoptotic cell death and prevents adhesion of rat ASC-17D Sertoli cells. Mol Cells 10:193-8, 2000, Kang SW, Lim SW, Choi SH, Shin KH, Chun BG, Park IS, Min BH.
● Polyamine-depletion induces p27Kip1 and enhances dexamethasone-induced G1 arrest and apoptosis in human T lymphoblastic leukemia cells. Leuk Res 24:119-27, 2000, Choi SH, Kim SW, Choi DH, Min BH, Chun BG.
● Guanosine 5',3'-cyclic monophosphate enhances lipopolysaccharide-induced nitric oxide synthase expression in mixed glial cell cultures of rat. Neurosci Lett 276:29-32, 1999, Choi SH, Shin KH, Kang SW, Chun YS, Chun BG.
- 연구(실) 소개
- The Choi’s Lab is interest in figuring out the cellular and molecular biology of glial cells with respect to neuro-glial interactions and neurodegeneration. One of our current concerns is the balance between NF-kappaB and Nrf2/ARE pathways governing the homeostasis of microglial activity.
Another methodological interest is connected with the application of DNA microarray technology for genome-wide gene expression analysis and gene discovery.