|2022 Spring applications are open!|
|날짜||수정일 : 2021.09.08 (작성일 : 2021.09.07)|
|파일명||KU ECP Catalog 2022 Spring.pdf(56KB) Visiting Student Immunization Form.pdf(128KB)|
KU Exchange Clerkship Program 2022 Spring
- Currently enrolled medical students in clinical years and in good academic standing
- Students should be approved by their home school to participate in the program when applying
* Students should be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 when submitting online applications
* Korea University College of Medicine complies with the Korean government’s entry regulations and students may
be required to quarantine upon arrival in Korea.
2. Available dates and courses (refer to the attached catalog)
- Each elective is two weeks long and you can participate in a maximum of two electives (in total 4 weeks)
- Only students from affiliated universities may apply for longer electives after consulting with the program coordinator.
1) Submit an online application at least three months prior to the elective date. (check the deadline on the catalog)
2) Upon receiving a confirmation email (usually within 2 weeks after submitting applications) pay the processing fee.
3) It typically takes one to three months to get the result of the application.
4) When your application is approved you will receive a certificate of acceptance. Pay the tuition and submit the rest of the
required documents at least one month before the elective.
4. Required documents
- Processing fee: KRW 100,000 (non-refundable)
- Tuition: KRW 150,000 / week
- Payment in USD is acceptable
- Account Information
Bank Account No.: 576-810021-07505
Bank Name: Hana Bank
SWIFT Code: KOEXKRSEName of Receiving Account Holder: Korea University